This access is a free service offered to all applicants that have applied for Section 8 or Public Housing assistance. Information accuracy is the sole responsibility of the applicant.
PHA reserves the right to discontinue the use of the Applicant Portal at any time. The Portal will be piloted with limited functionality. PHA reserves the right to add, modify or delete functions viewed via the Portal at any time without notice.
Each applicant must agree to be bound by this Agreement. The Housing Authority in its sole discretion, reserves the right to verify their identity should any question arise concerning the validity of the acceptance of this Agreement.
Applicants are required to adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Applicants agree to act in a responsible, ethical, and legal manner.
2. Applicants will not attempt to harm or destroy the data on the portal.
3. Applicants will not attempt to access information concerning any applicant or any account assigned to another person other than that of themselves.
4. Applicants will not use the Portal for any illegal activity, including, but not limited to violation of Federal and State Data Privacy laws. Anyone found to be in violation of these laws will be subject to civil and/or criminal prosecution.
5. Applicants who identify a security problem within the Portal must notify PHA immediately, without demonstrating the problem to anyone else.
6. Applicants will not share their password or allow anyone other than themselves to use their Portal account unless the PHA has a release on file for another party to update their information.
7. Applicants will not set any computer to automatically log in to the Portal.
8. Applicants will log out of their Portal user account when they are not at their computer.
9. Applicants identified as a security risk will be denied access to the site.
The Housing Authority of Snohomish County (HASCO) will use reasonable measures to protect applicant information from unauthorized viewing. PHA WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SYSTEM OR INTERNET. PHA does not promise any particular level or method of access to the Portal for viewing information. PHA will not be responsible for actions taken by applicants that compromise their information. PHA reserves the right to limit or terminate the Portal for viewing information without notice. All applicants who use the portal to access their information consent to electronic monitoring and understand that they are granted access to a private network used as a tool by the HASCO employees. Account activity is electronically recorded.